Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas

A quick rundown:

This year Kade took part in the annual Pulaski Christmas Parade...their float won first place :-)  Beau and Kayla happened to be in town, and they came and hung out with us during it!

I had to get this picture after the parade...we were on the wrong side of the street

Drew didn't much feel like being in the parade, he had been sick the day before

Beau and Kayla

I love the look on Kade's face in the picture :-)

Here's the picture of Mom you asked for Dad :-)


Since winter break started we have been sick, sick, sick.  Kade had strep.  Drew probably did too, since he was the first one sick but we never made it to the doctor because he didn't seem too bad off.  Apparently my kids are weird and only have a slight fever for like 12 hours and don't complain about their throats too much.  I had strep and an ear infection.  Drew currently has some weird viral rash thing going on and Kade is coughing away like a 90 year old man who has worked in the coal mines all his life.  Here's hoping we are all finally on the mend.

We built gingerbread houses, and then they were destroyed by the tornadoes Kade and Drew.



The aftermath...

The boys had a bonfire with Pa Pa and roasted an entire bag of marshmallows...just in time for bed!  But at least they had fun!  Thanks for the pictures mom!



The kids had a great Christmas.  It was a little sad, since my family was scattered all over, but I would like to thank my in-laws for making it such a special day considering :-)

It is a shame when my cell phone picture turns out better than the one I paid for...but it works :-)

Santa Came!!!

I just think this picture looks cool!

Bonzi checking out the goodies!
The boys loved their bee-bee guns from their Daddy!

Drew made out like a fat rat with all the hot wheels stuff this year!

Kade can be so facially expressive sometimes :-)

I need to get this boy into music lessons soon...he loves music!

You're never too old to play with wooden trains!  He loves the one at my Grandma's...now he has one of his own!

Man, I love the faces this kid makes!

So, even though I have been asking for a Brown's hoodie for years from my Cleveland family (ahemm...Mom)...it was my Tennessee family that gave me one for Christmas!

The beautiful necklace from my wonderful husband!
This year Mom was suprised with an iPad2....I think she likes it...

The classic Christmas face.


Yeah, she really did a Happy Dance



errr...it was a bit of a mess after we were done!

Kayla and Beau came up to Pulaski for Christmas lunch.  It was great visiting and we definitely appreciated the presents!
Anyway, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  I know the only thing that could have made ours better was to have my George, Kaylee and Sami here with us.  Here's hoping we can all be together next year!  I hope you all bring in the New Year with a safe (and legal) bang!  Remember - don't Drink and Drive!

1 comment:

Angela said...

love the blog girl, you do such a great job of capturing the moments and aaa some of the pictures i.e. the Classic Christmas face definitely say it all. I love you!